TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TëcH ZöNë > Tech Zone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IT Jokes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IT Jokes
    Posted: 11December2011 at 12:17am
Don’t you think ….
Life would have been PERFECT if...
Anger had a MUTE button.
Mistake had a REWIND button.
Bad times had a FAST-FORWARD button.
And
Good times had a PAUSE button.
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Researcher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Researcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12December2011 at 3:41am
Where are things about IT.... in IT jokes

It seems some 'DVD Player jokes' LOL

just joking
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13December2011 at 12:19am
Ok
 Ok
You are right
Every thing looks like IT or  High tack to me.
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Researcher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Researcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13December2011 at 2:16am
"The Balloonist"

A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes that he is lost. He reduces altitude and spots a man down below on the ground. He lowers the balloon further and shouts: "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?" The man below says: "Yes, you're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet above this field." "You must work in I.T." says the balloonist. "I do" replies the the man on the ground. "How did you know?" "Well" says the balloonist, everything you have told me is technically correct, but it's of no use whatsoever." The man below reflects for a moment, and then says: "You must be in I.T. Management." "I am" replies the balloonist, "but how did you know?" "Well, says the man on the ground, "You don't know where you are, or where you're going, but you expect me to be able to help. You're in the same position you were in before, but now it's MY fault."
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14December2011 at 1:24am

Useful Error Messages

Khoji

pammi pammi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05January2012 at 9:47am
height of lazyness:
Mr Ketin came to me at 9 in d night.
Pammi: Mr Ketin, I called u at 9 bt in d morning.
Ketin, bt sir I left my home at 7 in d morning.
Pami: bt I called u yesterday.
Ketin: bt I left my home day before yesterday.
Guria Singh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guria Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05January2012 at 11:41am

WinkLOLSmile

i agree there r no buttons to mute, pause, fast forwart......

but i think life is full of learning, with our patience- we can develop these control buttons in our life- specially for our mind, heart and tongue.
Guria Singh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guria Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05January2012 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Khoji Khoji wrote:

Don’t you think ….
Life would have been PERFECT if...
Anger had a MUTE button.
Mistake had a REWIND button.
Bad times had a FAST-FORWARD button.
And
Good times had a PAUSE button.
Riyaverma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riyaverma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03February2012 at 3:10am
Oh , great  friend .
That's joke is so much related to the It joke.
we like this so much.
Thanks.
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03February2012 at 10:58pm
1 ) Tech Support   : "I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop." 
Customer   : "Ok." 
Tech Support   : "Did you get a pop-up menu?" 
Customer   : "No." 
Tech Support   : "Ok. Right click again. Do you   see a pop-up menu?" 
Customer   : "No." 
Tech Support   : "Ok, sir. Can you tell me what  you have done up until this point?" 
Customer   : "Sure, you told me to write 'click'  and I wrote 'click'." 

Khoji

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09February2012 at 9:13am
on 1st of Fab. I was to attend the funeral of my friend"s father at Nigam Bodh Ghat. A person with v gr8 knowledge(so called) said "!st Feb is a v lucky day to die & all Saints & Gyani's like to die on this day". I looked at the watch & said "V still have 3 lucky hours left" yesWacko
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09February2012 at 9:19am
last week I had some pain in my chest. On day four my wife asked me "I think u r not feeling heavy in yr chest now?". I rep "Ya, bt it seems to me as if I m feeling d problem of lightness(halkapan)". she rep"oh my God! d heavyness was better then the lightness, d illness was better then the madness"Cry
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09February2012 at 9:22am
in d cremation groung one of my lawyer friend was there with his lawyer brother & lawyer father. I asked "u all r present here then who is at the hatti(chamber)?. He rep."v have shut down our shop today". I asked"I will c how many of u will be present at my time?"Wacko
Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09February2012 at 11:12pm
Good ones Pammi ji

Keep sharing...

I liked the first one of "3 hours left" very much :)
ishq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ishq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02June2012 at 5:49am
"Life would be so much easier if we only had the source code."
Where there is love there is life
()".'."()
( (^) )
(�) (�)
&n
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17June2012 at 12:45am

The top ten reasons why the television is better than the World Wide Web

10. It doesn't take minutes to build the picture when you change TV channels.

9. When was the last time you tuned in to "Melrose Place" and got a "Error 404" message?

8. There are fewer grating color schemes on TV--even on MTV.

7. The family never argues over which Web site to visit this evening.

6. A remote control has fewer buttons than a keyboard.

5. Even the worst TV shows never excuse themselves with an "Under Construction" sign.

4. Seinfeld never slows down when a lot of people tune in.

3. You just can't find those cool Health Rider infomercials on the Web.

2. Set-top boxes don't beep and whine when you hook up to HBO.

1. You can't surf the Web from a couch with a beer in one hand and Doritos in the oth
er.

Khoji

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18June2012 at 4:27am
dentist; pammi g, say Aaa.... 
Pammi;Aaa....
Dentist;Aaaa....
Pammi;Aaaa....
Dentist;Aaaaa....
Pammi;Aaaaa....
Dentist;Aaaaaa....
Pammi: Dr. Saab, will u pull my teath by sitting in my mouth?
Dentist: Pammi g, If u cut any more joke now, I will pull all ur 32 teath out in one stroke, yess!!Evil Smile
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18June2012 at 4:32am
Dentist; Pammi g, where vr u going? pay my fees.
Pammi; Dr.g, I have no money even to consume poison.
Dr. Componder saab, give 5 Rs. to Pammi g.
DEntist on next visit; Pammi g, r u still alive?
Pammi; Dr. Saab, with d poison worth Rs 5, even a Mosquito can not b killed.
Dr.; Didnt u buy d poison of Dogs?Shocked
Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18June2012 at 4:37am
Too good one...
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18June2012 at 4:46am
Pammi; Dr.g,, u were saying that I will b having pain with bleeding & lot of swallomness on my face, bt I m not being met with any of these eventualities.Shocked
Dentist; Pammi g, I have pulled ur teath out bt u r having a Dog's mouth which is alweays ready to barkWink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic