TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Feedback | Announcements > Feedback & Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestions please...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestions please...
    Posted: 01September2003 at 3:38am

Fateh to all the members of the forum...

This idea has just stuck my mind and i want to share with all of you...

This is a section which will be really heplfull for all of us and ofcourse for our LT...

In this section on behalf of LT family i invite all of you to give ur suggestions and advises to promote LT, Discussion forum, Fund raising and anything which is beneficial to promote this noble cause...

Lets join hands to give a boost to this revolution....of universal brotherhood

Regards

�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02September2003 at 1:38am

No one have any suggestions for My LT...Plz i request u all to suggest something for LT fund raising...for charity and other works...any sugesstions to make this forum more popular and more interactive..??? why only a handfull of memebers are active why not others????  ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE SOME SUGESSTIONS ????

Humbly 

�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
sukss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02September2003 at 2:30am

Dear Jujhar...don't worry. Its not that we don't have suggestions but before anything is said, one should think about it seriously and then should make any statements. I do have somethings in my mind which I would prefer to first discuss with you first on friday regarding fund raising. Moreover, I think we should all speak about LT within our friend circles, relatives etc. and first should bring people to LT in order for them to have some knowledge about LT. Let people listen to Veer Ji's discourses and thereby let them feel about LT, let them know as to what LT is all about, then gradually they will come to know about the goals of LT and then we all can also help them know more about LT. I think this would help greatly rather than just speading the news.

I have one important suggestion about this site also.. and that is :

Why not have some chatting system on it...so that whenever any of the memebrs is online ...he/she can chat with other members who are online...may be we can have some online councelling session also..so that people can disucss and seek solutions to their problems instantly. And  I have also found a few bugs(errors) in the forum...I am jotting them down and would let you know.

With Best Regards

Humby

Sukhbir Singh
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02September2003 at 3:00am

Thanx alot sukhbir veer for ur precious sugesstions and i have been doing this thing which u have told  i discuss about the forum with all the LTians and my family members and freinds and encourage them to enroll them...lets all try to do it...it will deifinetly make a difference... As per chatting system is concerned we can at this time chat on Pvt. messenger we have...let the administrator think about ur idea ji...

Regards

IDEAL Singh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDEAL Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02September2003 at 7:57am

Herez my suggestion to every LTian...

Whenever we send a email message to our Frinedz or relatives, as a Footnote... at the end of our email, we can mention about the LT Forum... I have already done it as my Signatures. So whenever I send a message, LT Forum is automatically promoted...

Signaures are easily possible through Yahoo and Hotmail email and all other services also provide this facility...

What do you think about it...

Edited by aman
Aval allah noor upaya, kudrat kae sabb bandae ||
Ek noor tae sab jag upjaeya, Kon bhalae ko mandae ||SGGS-1349||

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03September2003 at 12:45pm

Gr8 idea

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04September2003 at 3:24am
Originally posted by aman aman wrote:

Whenever we send a email message to our Frinedz or relatives, as a Footnote... at the end of our email, we can mention about the LT Forum... I have already done it as my Signatures. So whenever I send a message, LT Forum is automatically promoted...

Signaures are easily possible through Yahoo and Hotmail email and all other services also provide this facility...

What do you think about it...

I have implimented aman veers idea and i think its gonna help...

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDEAL Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04September2003 at 4:12am

Yeah sure it surly helps Jujhar Singh Ji.  

divjot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divjot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04September2003 at 11:51am

try for chat system but not like meessenger system...try to keep everything open & keep personal messengers to minimum......& signatures idea is worth appreciating....

guru fateh

CRITICALsingh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRITICALsingh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04September2003 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by divjot divjot wrote:

try for chat system but not like meessenger system...try to keep everything open & keep personal messengers to minimum

Why keep persoanl messengers to the minimum ???? Could you plz elaborate.

Rieaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rieaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04September2003 at 1:12pm
jujhar vr cud u pls help me create a signature like u did for ur e-mails promoting LT Discussion forum...plz
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDEAL Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06September2003 at 3:13am

Originally posted by Rieaa Rieaa wrote:

jujhar vr cud u pls help me create a signature like u did for ur e-mails promoting LT Discussion forum...plz

Very simple Rieaa

1. Login to your email account.

2. Click on Mail Options.

3. Click Signatures

4. Enter your signature

5. Save and you are done... !!!

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06September2003 at 1:21pm
Yeh thanx aman ji for doin my work
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10September2003 at 2:12am
Originally posted by divjot divjot wrote:

try for chat system but not like meessenger system...try to keep everything open & keep personal messengers to minimum......& signatures idea is worth appreciating....

guru fateh

I think if we could have our own messenger it will be a gr8 help to make the point more clear at the same time when two users are online... We can talk to each other more frequently and share our views openly....what all u guys say

sukss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10September2003 at 2:35am

Ya but I think lets first try this approach using yahoo or msn messengers which I think most of the internet users will be aware of...lets put our ids with our names on one of the posts and see the response..why to spend funds unwisely. Or it wud be better to have a chatting system online like yahoo chat with a facility to do private chat as well.

Regards

Sukhbir Singh
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10September2003 at 3:22am

Ok ji nice idea....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRITICALsingh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10September2003 at 3:58am

Although while registering as members some of us do mention our birth dates but not most of them and it is not easy to check the profile of every member one by one.

So Here is My Suggestion...

With a view to bring the Forum Members closer as a LT Family, Why not have this thread which keeps us updated of upcoming Birthdays and Anniversaries of our Forum Members? We can share some Good Wishes/Greetings through this thread!!!  

I have already initiated a new thread for this purpose.   So, whose Birthday/Anniversary is coming next?

sukss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10September2003 at 4:31am

Yes Nice Idea Critial Ji....mine is passed long back...i am 1st Feb. born..what about you and others....

Edited by sukss
Sukhbir Singh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRITICALsingh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10September2003 at 7:37am
There is no need get sentimental on just about anything Sukhbir Ji. Your cousine is doing is gr8. Ofcourse No body is going to give a hefty party to all forum members . Just a gesture to wish good on birthdays or anniversaries. Thats it. Nothing more Dear.
sukss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10September2003 at 8:37am

I am extreamly sorry ji, I later realised that whatever i said was irr-relevent...so i ve removed it and i beg your pardon for that.

With Best Regards

Humbly

Edited by sukss
Sukhbir Singh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
  Share Topic