TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TëcH ZöNë > Tech Zone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ERP Software for Living Treasure Organisation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ERP Software for Living Treasure Organisation
    Posted: 11August2009 at 12:37am
ERP Solutions
Now that Living Treasure has become a renowned organisation
having remarkably good website
having so many complexeties in systems and accounts audits etc
I want to know what u have done to make an ERP solutions for the organisation
for the smooth functioning of the Systems and accountability and
decision making reports (MIS Systems) Smile
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11August2009 at 1:37am
Welcome back Layman ji after a long time....Can u tell wat r ERP solutions? and how can it be helpful to us?
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
layman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13August2009 at 12:51am
ERP means Enterprises Resource Planning, mananging all the activities of an organisation online, entering all donations recd anywhere in the world in one data base, having different locations, donations recd by whom entd by whom in which location etc, same thing with the expenditures , ie expenses incurred by whom , where, for what purposes, any where in the world making other related activities of accounts, balance sheet online by the members who are authoriesed . For each level of authority, person has to be authorised for entering the data , the other one will authorising the transaction. The person who has the authority to enter can only enter. The person who has the authority to pass can only pass the transaction, The person who has the authority to view can only view the information , making it more transferable excersice and more informative for the trustees of the organisation to make decision making, to collect datas etc., locking of all datas by the person authorised to do so anywhere in the world

i hope u would have understood by what i am asking for ?
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13August2009 at 2:31am
Wow its a great system....how can u help us in applying this ERP???
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
layman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14August2009 at 1:05am

FOR THIS ONE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THE SYSTEMS PREVAILING IN THE ORGAINISATION, LIKE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCOUNTS, AUDITING, CHECKING, AUTHORISING ETC. i.e. WHOLE PROCESS NEEDS TO BE UNDERSTOOD AND THEN ANALYSED AND THEN ONLY RECOMENDATIONS CAN BE GIVEN,

FOR THIS MEETINGS NEEDS TO BE ORGAINSED, SERVICES OF PROGRAMMERS FROM OUR ORG., TESTORS, IMPLEMENTORS WILL BE MUST FOR THE EXECUTION OF THIS PROCESS.

I AM BASICALLY IN IMPLEMENTAION TEAM, SO I CAN RECOMMEND HOW TO IMPLEMENT, BUT TO MAKE IT ( CODING) U NEED A PERFECT AND EXPERIENCED PROGRAMMER (S) WHO CAN HANDLE THIS

TO START WITH,  FIRST DO THE MEETING(S) OF THE MEMBERS FOR THIS.

Whatever sewa needed will be given whole heartedly by me.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic