TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > All General Discussions > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

we are singh?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06July2011 at 10:49am
Dear Sandeep, It is already happening that boys and girls now a days write their name as Jaspreet Gogia or Gurpreet Jaiswal.. (these are just examples for reference, kindly dont take it personally) Singh and Kaur is already missing from the names.. One can know wherther such name porson is he/she.. what is their identity!! This all is happening due to Identity Crisis which is mother of this problem.. In Living Treasure Program we have discussed this topic "Identity Crisis" in detail... Will share the points soon...
We can be Happy or WE can be Right!!!

Choice is ours...
sandeep kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandeep kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06July2011 at 1:46pm
thank you tejbir ji.
actually i was just trying to explain the cause of misuse of singh/kaur with non-amritdhari people.i m very well known about absence of singh/kaur from name bcoz my area is facing this problem a lottttttttt.but mine n your points are very much different but both r true.thank you very much for further sharing.
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06July2011 at 8:17pm

13 reason for - "Why I am a Sikh"

Neutral Singh

In the paper "Why Sikhism"? I discussed my personal experiences in how I had dealt with issues in my life. I focused on myself as a child and as an adult, and the primary conflicts that Sikhs face during these periods of their life. Acceptance as a child and as an adult, but love playing a greater role in our lives as adults.

My focus was to highlight how Sikhs living in a western society have to deal with problematic issues, where certain western values don't blend with Sikh religious principles. I also brought up the point that I was "lucky" to know of the Sikh religion, which helped guide my decisions, but unfortunately many of today's young grow up ignorant to what Sikhism is. Below I have listed 13 points why I think Sikhism is the best religion in the world, and what it has to offer to Sikhs and to the World, and why Sikhs should not abandon their faith, but strive harder to understand it, learn about it, and they will realize once they do, that it is worth keeping, holding on to, prizing in our hearts and souls.

1. Sikhism does not look down upon people who follow other religions as "inferior, non-believer, etc". That is one reason why you don't see Sikh Missionaries actively pursuing conversions.

2. Sikhism is a religion of Equality. Equality between Men and Women and also stressing "universal equality" amongst all human beings. Which all other religions do not have.

3. Sikhism is a modern way of life, it doesn't subject people to valueless rituals. A few examples being the caste system, bathing in holy rivers, facing a certain direction for a prayer, slaughtering animals in the name of God, circumcision. (NOTE: I'm talking of Sikhism, not cultural practices.. which at times are not up to date with the teachings of the religion, as can be seen in all religions))

4. Sikhism, is a religion of worship of One God. A God that has no 'chosen people', a God compassionate to all, God not bonded to a "single religion", God to be found and realized by all, God that is not pleased with ritualistic behavior, a God that is only pleased by "ANYONE" who with true devotion LOVES HIM, yes a God for all the UNIVERSE.. not of Jews, Sikh, Hindus, Muslims,etc.

God himself spoke to Guru Nanak Dev Ji the founder of Sikhism on the "Day of Revelation", when Guru Nanak Dev Ji was called to God' home and given his directives to preach to this world.

God spoke the following verse on this most blessed day to Guru Nanak Dev Ji and the entire world. Known as the Mul Mantra. The very first verse written in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (the Sikh scripture) and found at many other places before other hymns in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Ik Onkar (God is One) Sat Nam ( His name is True) Kartaa Purakh (He is the Creator) Nirbhau (He is without fear) Nirvair (He is inimical to none) Akal-murat (He never dies) Ajooni (He is beyond births and deaths) Saibhang ( He is self illuminated) Gurprasaad (He is realized by the kindness of the True Guru) Jap (Repeat His Name)

And in God's court Guru Nanak spoke the following, which God accepted and condoned, and comes write after "Jap".

Aad sach (He is True in the beginning, (before the anything (universe) existed) Jugaad sach (He was True when the ages commenced and has ever been True) Hai bhi sach (He is also True now) Nanak hosi bhi sach. ((Satguru) Nanak (says that) he will be certainly True in the future.)

5. Sikhism believes in reincarnation. As the worldly science is improving and people are starting to realize this phenomenon is true (through hypnosis and near-death experiences) they will understand the "Greater Glory" in the Sikh scriptures to have realized this concept while others don't believe in it at all. (Note: Only Hinduism and Bhudism share these values of reincarnation, and many Christians are starting to believe it, and though Muslims rejects this notion, I believe many believe of it as well.)

6. Sikhism stresses that God judges all people as to their actions in this world. It does not matter what religion he practices, or was born to. Hence the theory of Karma is also a part of Sikh religion.

The ultimate reward in Sikhism is to be freed from the PAINS of 'births and deaths' that Humans undergo. Reflect for a few minutes, and think of how much do we as people suffer in life? We suffer a tremendous amount! The older you are the more you will know of it.

Unlike other religions, which offer a heavenly paradise, where one is rewarded with Virgins (only for the males as one scripture has it) and rivers of wine (which ironically is not sanctioned for one to drink here on this earth). Sikhism rewards people with the concept of becoming "one with God". Where the soul is emersed back into the Godly soul, like a raindrop is emersed into the ocean and hence find ever lasting bliss. (Never to be reborn again)!

This is for both MALE and FEMALE. No sexism is in the scripture. I challenge all to have a look for themselves, and they will be happily surprised that a religion born 500 years ago, has accepted the equality of sexes as well as people, which not even today's western society has, nor any other religion has. This is just one reason why I adore the Sikh religion. Men and Women are Equal in all respect.

7. In Sikhism, Men and Women are able to carry out prayer rights. There is no priest class, unlike other religions, which is controlled by men. Hence again women are equal partners in Sikhism. Sikhism is a very egalitarian religion.

8. "Sikhism is an intellectual way of life"! Sikhs are told very strongly, explicitly, to seek knowledge within the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Knowledge is the "key" to enlightenment. One must understand the Guru's written words in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib, in order to help themselves transcend this worldly ocean and reach the higher spiritual goals given to Humankind by God.

The challenge of being a Sikh is truly a hard one, the majority of the world of today have not the courage in them, nor the will power, nor are the willingness to spend time to pursue this "intellectual" and "spiritual" journey and achieve that ultimate state of ETERNAL BLISS.

People not wanting to face this challenge, since it is a difficult one, a long one, is why people are unaware of the greatness of their Sikh religion. They continue to play in this world (metaphorically speaking) in the pursuit of trying to find happiness, yet never achieve it. Happiness is only temporary. It is eternal bliss (Anand) that we want, which the Guru guides us on how to achieve, in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Happiness (Bliss) can not be bought with riches, etc. Happiness is a state of mind. Bliss is the state of being one with our mind, soul, and heart. One can only find it by being able to control (cleansing) the mind, which Sikhism stresses one to do, with God' Naam (Name. Then only will one achieve true lasting happiness (bliss) within ourselves.

I challenge the readers to spend some time, to read up on the lives of Sikh Gurus, read the Sikh scripture, along with the other religions open mindedly, and Sikhism will pass as the most objective, logical, equal, humanitarian religion. A good place to start is Sandeep Singh's WWW home page.The Sikhism Home Page: http://www.sikhs.org/

9. Sikhism is a religion which builds character. It tells its followers to be "hard workers" to earn their daily bread. To share this with others, as well as to remember the Lord in their heart. Hence within Sikhism, there is a compassion towards all of humanity, a fact of social reform.

10. Sikhism is the only religion that allows all people, of any caste, colour, creed, religion to come to "ANY"! of their holy places, without restriction, and be given equal respect in all matters.

They are served in the Gurdwara (Sikhs holy temple), in the kitchen with the same dignity as if they were Sikhs. They are allowed to participate in Singing Hymns on stage even if they are not Sikhs. They are allowed to read the Guru Granth Sahib Ji (if they know how to read Gurmukhi Script) even if they are not Sikhs. They are allowed to discuss Sikhism in these places of worship even if they are not Sikhs.

"A very good example comes to mind is Bhai Chaman Lal even though he is a Hindu. He sings Gurbani hymns all over in Gurdwaras and tells wonderful stories of the Gurus. Sikhs respect and give him equal dignity, even though he is not a Sikh." I personally love his singing and his stories. He's more of a Sikh than I am.

Hence one does not have to even change religion, to follow Sikh practices and sing the Glories of God using Sikh scripture and that truly is the greatness of Sikhism.

11. Sikhism allows one to follow the path to enlightenment, at their own speed. This enlightenment comes with their own understanding and awareness of the message in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji and how much effort they have given to incorporate it in their lives.

Sikhism allows people to interpret the Guru Granth Sahib for themselves (unlike other religions) and with increasing awareness and understanding, the person will gain greater (deeper) understanding of the "divine" words of the Gurus, who were in direct communication with God and wrote what God told them in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

12. Sikhism is the only religion where the Scripture is written by the Prophet of the religion who was in divine communication with God, out of all the other worldly religions whose scriptures were written later by people.

13. Sikhism is the only religion that has in its Scripture, Hymns of Divine saints who had attained that state of perfection and communion with God in life. Be them Muslim or Hindu (from every caste). Hence Sikhism is truly a religion that has broken down barriers between religions, to show the world that, "anyone" can reach God by immersing themselves in His love. That is why Hindu and Muslim saints divine hymns from God are also recorded in Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Sikh Gurus are not only honoring the achievement of these Saints throughout time, but are sending a message to the world. Sikhism is not the property of those who are born in Punjab or to Sikh families. It is a religion for all of humanity, men and women, be them of any caste, creed or colour and be them born to any religion in the world. Sikhism is for all of humanity, let us not forget the entire universe.

Edited by Khoji - 11July2011 at 11:01pm
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandeep kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06July2011 at 11:13pm
dear khoji ji,
i value your points but i m not trying to divide sikhism.
if i prefer this division then i definitely prefer the bibek dharna concept in gursikhi but i dont bcoz i know the sikhism is for all.
i m a learner too but whenevr i post i use to answer after consulting with some knowledgable persons regarding gurbani.right now i dont have any gurbani phrase in support to my answer but if that exists then i ll definitely give you but i m not sure that such phrase exists in sri guru granth sahib ji.
my answer was related to the time when the singh/kaur was sgtarted to be used with names.
i ve one question for all:

jad sri guru gobind rai ji ne amrit chakaya c pehli war ta ohna nu ki lod payi c amrit chakan di?ohna ne uda hi apna naam gobind rai to gobind singh kyu nahi kar lea? guru gobind singh ji de poore pariwar ne pehla amrit chakea fer apna naam singh/kaur naal jodea.

agar waise hi singh word naam de naal lagda hunda ta khalse panth di sthapna to pehla koi singh/kaur kyu nahi c?

kyunki amrit guru gobind singh ji ne pehli war chakaya c te guru gobind singh ji di baani sri guru granth sahib ji vich darj nahi hai is karke i m not sure k main tuhanu is related koi gurbani sandharbh de sakangi ya nahi.

baki jithe rahi gal gurdware jaan di ta akal takht di rehat maryada vich v saaf saaf likhea hai k gurdware vich har dharam,caste etc de insan nu aan di poori ijajat hai. bina bhed bhav de langar chakaya jana v is gal da proof hai k amritdhari te non amritdhari dono kathe parchade chak sakde han.

A child is given name when born. As far as I know every sikh child is given singhs/kaurs is given at the time of birth not after they become Amritdharies.

its absolutely right.te main v sirf ise question da answer dita c k kyu aj kal de time ch non amritdharis v apne aap nu singh ya kaur akhwande han.te isda reason tuhadi apni hi quote vich hai k sada naam janam vele rakhea janda hai that why whether we become amritdhari or not v just use singh/kaur with our names.

i ll try to explain it more if u need.

khoji ji, i ve read ur many posts n i know that u r very knowledgable person.plz correct me if u think that still non amritdharis r accepted by guru ji just by using singh/kaur with their names.

one more this i ve discussed about khalsa panth's singh/kaur.there exist one more surname 'singh' that has no relation with khalsa panth so plz dont mix my opinion with that surname.

BHULL CHUK DI MAAFI BAKHSHNA JI
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07July2011 at 12:18am

Why Am I a Sikh? (Aspirations of a Sikh)
Late S. Narain Singh M.A.
Ex. Manager Nankana Sahib, Secretary Guru Nanak Dev Mission
Because I have not to worship and appease many a God and a goddess and seek the help of so many of them to meet my needs. Rather I depend upon one God who is Omnipresent and is with me where-so-ever I be.
My God has no equal and has none to fear from. By praying to Him I seek the protection of One who is Himself fearless and makes me lose all my fears. My God is kind and merciful and does forgive my sins if I sincerely pray for that. My God is all powerful and because He is always at my beck and call, my enemies dare not touch me. I have no rituals to perform to seek his help. I simply meditate on certain of His qualities and He stands by me in the particular form and shape of that quality.
I can meditate on His qualities any where, any time and on every occasion and my seeking His help is so simple and easy that it tempts me to be a Sikh.
Because I need not go from door to door to seek guidance and advice. I have all guidance and advice incorporated in one and only one Holy Granth. It is the fountain head from where all knowledge springs. Through it I see my God visualised. It gives me a clear and true perspective of this world and the world to come. It has in it the axioms of a happy life, a life of beauty and joy for ever and ever. It makes me slight the most fearful - the very death itself that emanates all fears. It brings home to me all the different values of life-personal and impersonal, social and individual, worldly and heavenly, pertaining to my soul and my God. With it I soar to immeasurable heights and go fathoms deep in successful search of invaluable rubies and diamonds and with it I stand exalted high as Heavens. It puts into motion the inner-most strings of my life. It carries me there where human intellect fails. It distinguishes right from wrong and puts me on the right track. It is a guide that never deserts. It has a transcendant beauty, an execellent music and an ambrosial food for my yearning soul and through it I feel one with humanity, one with universe, nay, one with God Himself. Its constant enlightenment lets me not waver form Sikhism.
Because I am never alone. My Guru though invisible to human eye, is always with me. He is a great warrior unsurpassed in valour a knight among heroes, saviour of the innocent, kind and merciful and noblest of the noble souls and comes to help his Sikhs wherever and whenever they meditate and call on Him for help. When I am upset and feel lonely, when I am faced with insurmountable difficulties and dangers, when my enemies seem to overpower me, I concentrate on His dynamical personality and He is there by my side. Isn't it then worth while to be a Sikh?
Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Master, has put on me three commands - Service, Simran and Sacrifice-Service of the humble and the poor, Simran of his Master's great qualities and Sacrifice of self to uphold the right and the just. These are the picks of human excellence. In my endeavours to inculcate these qualities in me I hold on as a Sikh.
Because Sikhs are a martial community, they always prefer to die a heroic death to an ignominious life. They rejoice over death for a noble cause. They take it as the sweet will of God and grumble not when faced with death. Their take it as the sweet will of God and grumble not when faced with death. Their past history abounds with such deaths and they recollect their innumerable martyrs in their regular prayers every morning and evening to imbibe their spirit of sacrifice. It enlivens their souls and reminds them of Guru Gobind Singh's commands. To die a coward is the greatest sin with them. A death in the battle field is what they covet most. They would not turn their back on the enemy. It is their martial spirit that has given them a place and name in the world. It is this incentive to martialism of theirs that keeps me a Sikh.
Because of the heavenly nectar -Amrit that Guru gave me that I am Sikh. It gives me the supremacy of Nam, hardness of steel, coolness of water and sweetness of honey. With it I feel transformed to super-humanity. I imbibe the spirit of Guru Gobind Singh and present a look of the very Guru himself. With my long hair and comely beard I vie in appearance with Christ and Mohammed, with Ram and Krishna, with Balmik and all Rishis of the Bharat. I feel a Shiva in me with a sword in hand to safeguard the interests of the weak and defend my land against aggression. What a wonderful transformation by this Amrit that makes me a Sikh!
Because practising Sikhism is so simple - no complexities of rituals and ceremonies, fasts and austerities, renunciations and reclusions or heavens and hells. I have no conch-shells to blow, no bells to ring, no deities to appease, no pilgrimages to undertake. I preserve my long hair and beard as nature gives them to me and keep a comb to cleanse them every day. To look decent and civilized. I keep my loins covered with a 'Kachhehra', an underwear. I wear a sword to meet unforeseen enemies, an iron bracelet an emblem to remind me that I am day and night in my Guru's bondage. I eat when hungry, drink when thirsty, wear when naked and enjoy as I will, provided those do not pollute my mind nor harm my body. The only criterian with me is the preservation of a clear conscience in a sound body. This simplicity of faith and freedom of joy are the greatest inducements for me to be a Sikh.
Because it is not a faith to be practised in the tempies and lived in seclusions. I have to practise it in daily life, behind the plough, on the roadside in the workshop and on the table. I have to be a Sikh at home, a Sikh abroad, a Sikh in society and a Sikh in battle field. I have to be a Sikh in thought, word and deed, a Sikh in my dealings with the world at large and a Sikh-like in all stations of life. It is a life to be lived and not a tenet or a philosophy to be preached. No recitations, no formalities, no celebrations are of any avail unless I live upto these. It is the action that counts with me. I must not say but do and I must appear as I am and not what I am not. No show, no deceitful presentation of myself is my creed. It is, therefore that I am a Sikh.
Because I need no priestly order to redeem my sins. I am priest to myself. I can stand alone and pray to God for my redemption. He listens to my prayers. I have also full faith in a congregation of my people-devotees of my Guru. We sit together in the presence of our Guru-Holy Granth, sing in chorus hymns from the Granth till we are all one and in harmony with the Guru. We stand up then and pray with folded hands for redemption of our sins, for proper guidance in life and for His blessings for the entire mankind and the Universe. There I feel one with universe, a member of the human brother-hood and lie prostrate at His feet with all humbleness praying for the common good of all friends or foes. What a wonderful prayer! Hence I am a Sikh.
Because Sikhism recognises no caste or creed as high or low nor is there any colour, country or race bar. Its doors are open to the black and the white, to the western and the eastern and to the Negro and the American alike. There are no untouchables with the Sikhs. They run free community kitchens and call them Guru-Ka-Langar. Whosoever may contribute, the ration cooked in the Langar is considered to be that of the Guru. Theirs is only the service that they do in person. It is therefore that even the wealthiest among them and the persons commanding greatest respect male or female are seen cooking meals and cleaning utensils in the Guru-Ka-Langar, here all dine sitting in one and the same row (pangat) and partake of one and the same food regardless of the fact of one's descending from a royal lineage or having in hand a beggar's bowl or of being a Brahman or a Shudra, a Muslim, a Hindu, a *** or a Christian. Again they have common bathing tanks at Amritsar, Tarn Taran and a Baoli at Goindwal, constructed by the Gurus themselves where all are welcome to have a dip without the least distinction of caste or creed. When they join hands in congregational prayers, they place no bar on anybody may be of any nationality or profess any religion. Their common mess, common bath and common prayer with a common Holy Granth to revere and one Common God of all to pay their homage to, are the grand insignia to their deeprooted faith in one common brotherhood of man. They stand for equality and fraternity and their congregations (Sangat) and their mass dinners (pangat) are wonderful spectacles to look at. It is this spirit of universal brotherhood, a commonwealth of man in Sikhism that appeals to me to be a Sikh.
Because it is a faith based on Unity of God and brotherhood of man. Love of God and service of humanity are the main themes with it. Human soul enchained in human body feels separated from God and it has to be reunited with Him. Love is the only uniting force. Service humanises and makes one tender hearted - receptive - qualities essential for a loving heart. Love and service are hence enjoined upon every Sikh. He quits his bed early before dawn therefore, to get himself immersed in the love of his great Master and with sunrise he devotes himself to the service of humanity performing all the time his routine duties with all sincerity and integrity - noble ideals for a man. To own these I earnesty aspire to be a Sikh of the Guru.

Edited by Khoji - 12July2011 at 12:51am
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07July2011 at 1:23am
"Aval alleh noor upaya Kudrat Key Sabh bande,
Eik noor te sabh jag upjiao kaun bhale kaun mande."
(Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Ank.1349)

The Supreme Almighty Waheguruji infused his divine radiance to create all human beings, from one single fountainhead,sprang the entire existence. Since human race is His creation, it would be highly improper to classify humans distinctively as good or bad. Here Guruji has laid emphasis on equality of humans as we all belong to one human race specially created by Him.

Khoji

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandeep kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07July2011 at 2:28am
dear khoji ji,

i m fully satisfied with ur views.

actually i m realising that there is some misunderstanding regarding my posts.may be due to my way of expression. actually i know that everyone is accepted by guru ji but my mean was that singh/kaur surname is not accepted by guru ji for non amritdharis.

n m not differentiating between sikhism and khalsa panth.its not a new panth.we already know all about it.n yes i was also pointing out "singh" of rajputs.
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07July2011 at 5:21pm
here is only one God, he is the Creator, Sustainer and Destroyer.

"You are the Creator, O Lord, the Unknowable. You created the Universe of diverse kinds, colours and qualities. You know your own Creation. All this is your Play." (Guru Nanak, Var Majh)

"The Formless Supreme Being abides in the Realm of Eternity. Over His creation He casts His glance of grace. In that Realm are contained all the continents and the universes, Exceeding in number all count. Of creation worlds upon worlds abide therein; All obedient to His will; He watches over them in bliss, And has each constantly in mind." (Guru Nanak, Japji)

Edited by Khoji - 11July2011 at 11:05pm

Khoji

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandeep kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07July2011 at 11:15pm
respected khoji ji,

finally no more debate from my side on this topic.

now just one question from my side.

even you have not answered my last question that what was the need to guru ji and his family that they firstly became amritdhari and then their surname changed to singh/kaur?

khoji ji i m not discriminating anyone.i m not saying that guru ji will throw out non-amritdhari singh/kaurs from his shed.but i m just trying to revise the origin of singh/kaur surnames.

sri guru gobind singh ji gave us these surnames but with one condition.are we allowed to remove that condition and say that the condition is discriminating between us????? or are we free to be called ourselves as singh/kaur without following guru ji's condition????

i m extremely sorry to all if it is my stubborn way but i m unable to challenge guru ji that why u made singh/kaurs with amrit only.may be it is my way of expressing that make you feel that i m discriminating between amritdharis n non-amritdharis but it is not the guru ji's intention to discriminate between the both.

khoji ji one thing that i noticed from your views is that you might be thinking that my strict views regarding singh/kaur can demotivate some people but for those i am not freed to cross guru ji's limits.i dont want to demotivate any one but these are not the restrictions but these are the guidelines to live a perfect life.

again i m sorry for any more or less.
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08July2011 at 1:13am
I think its not the matter of debate.....Singh n Kaur naa de agge laan nal koi singh n kaur nahi ho janda....we have to really live to it...but yes, if we are sikh and we are following the sikh doctrine, we should use it with our name with a pride....its no use discussing kon laye kon na laye....lets talk about our lives and not debate on wat wrong others are doing, learn to be a role model and not just sit and crib over wrong things done by others....coz jina bare we r debating, they r not here and they will not be benefited with this discussion either....so best is talk about something which gives us chardikala...I hope i hv made myself clear....Smile
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10July2011 at 5:46pm
Learn from water.."Adjust yourself in every situation in any shape & always find out your own way.

Khoji

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandeep kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10July2011 at 11:27pm
Thanx for the precious thought.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic